According to the reports of 9to5Mac, Apple is currently working on a fix to address issues with the native Mail client in OS X Mavericks, including problems with Gmail, stability, and smart mailboxes.
There were many reports that many Mavericks are suffering from the problems like messages, sorting messages into folders, and deleting messages. Company is aware of this issue and promised user to solve it asap.
The company is asking users with the updated Mail app to test for the following things:
– Use Mail with your usual Mail accounts, including iCloud, Gmail, Exchange, etc.
– Send Mail messages
– Receive and check for new Mail messages at the intervals you expect it
– Read and move Mail messages to folders on your mail server, folders on your Mac, smart folders.
– Delete Mail messages as appropriate
– Undo move or delete actions with your Mail messages
– Mark messages read/unread in both your mail provider’s webpage and Mail and verify they stay in sync.
Currently updates are not available regular Mavericks users and is only available as a downloadable patch for Apple employees and testers.