Answering iPhone Calls Can Be Fatal

Recent news is a women got electrocuted while talked on her iPhone which was put on charging, details are not been made public, but there are lots of questions being raised about someone dying from smartphone, put on charging, as phone chargers use a USB running on 5 volts, not enough to severely harm a person.

Cause of death is still not being confirmed by police with only statement being her neck “had an obvious electronic injury” and possibly she was electrocuted, probably in wet condition though Phone details are not out yet.

Apple in a public statement offered condolences to the woman’s family and, “We will fully investigate and cooperate with authorities in this matter.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.