The 1.02 patch was released by the Naughty dog for the Last of US, which has many multiplayer problems like host migrations, connectivity and some gameplay issues.
Some of the changes that have taken place is listed below.
For Single player
There is a change in the texture of a phone number on the bulletin board.
- Technical changes
- Improvement is there in Host migration. During a migration, host should have less connectivity problems.
- General crash when leaving multiplayer fixed
- Introduction of camera for some cut-scenes
- While playing, certain connectivity issues have been tuned
- If disconnected to the host, one cannot advance a clan day. One can advance a day, if kicked from the match, or exit through the menu
- Explosion Expert level 2 can be selected
- The time for voting the match has come down to 15 seconds
- The Supply Raid and Survivors are not given “No party” playlist options
- Melee against a downed character now uses the same range as normal melee”
- It has been good to watch out that Naughty Dog has been supporting the game and fixing its post launch.